Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009


Here it is New Year's Eve, and I am finally getting around to getting some new posts on my blog. We had a very good and merry Christmas. The grandkids were very happy with their gifts, and we had a good day watching them play, although I must say I have had enough of the Hannah Montana CD! But it was fun listening to Miss Courtney sing along on her new Karaoke machine.
As I sat waiting for the kids to fall asleep Christmas Eve, I was listening to the wild wind and watching the blowing snow of our Christmas blizzard and was so very thankful that I was no longer working at the hospital. I am sure that I would have been stuck there and would have had to miss Christmas morning watching the kids opening their presents. Our Christmas dinner turkey got stuck in my S&BIL's driveway but we had a rib roast on stand-by just in case, so we had a nice dinner anyway.
I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment