Friday, October 11, 2013

As I promised a few days ago, here are the October projects for my Assisted Living group.  Well, sort of.  I did not use CTMH patterned paper for my ladies but I did recreate the cards in retired CTMH paper to share at my CTMH GottaStamp Crew unit meeting.  These are the CTMH versions.
This first one uses paper from the Wonderland kit.  The cute deer is from the retired Santa's List D1383, but the fancy swirl is available now - Swirls Around D1551.


This Autumn card uses our cardstock in Barn Red, Honey, and Goldrush, along with a bit of the retired paper packet, Dreaming, to really make that scalloped border show.  And of course, the scallop was done with our new scallop punch Z1851.




The highlight of the class was this adorable Witch's Hat mobile.  My ladies made it with a white ghost, but the ghost is from a non-CTMH Cricut cartridge so I changed it up to a black cat and changed the spider to purple to keep it all to CTMH cartridges.  I used Art Philosophy, Artiste and Artbooking - all three of our cartridges.  Every one of my ladies really liked how it turned out and I helped a couple of them pick a nice spot to display it near their doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment