Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Huntington mini cards

I chose to do mini cards in a swap using the lovely Huntington paper pack.  For some reason, I was feeling especially creative and my ideas turned very nicely into some really cute projects.

It is a little difficult to see but I used the hexagonal stitch pattern from our new Stitch Guide Z1852 to make a double row of holes around a Cricut-cut hexagon on this first 3x3 card.  Another consultant had said that this size card works well as a little lunchbox 'love' so I kept this in mind for this project.

This next one uses what is called a Joy-Luck pattern but in a miniature size.  The Sparkle in the corner keeps the first flap from opening until you want to see the rest of the card.




I wanted to try the Stair Step style card for my 3rd mini and was pleased to have this adorable little card evolve.  It uses Cricut cuts from the Artiste and Art Philosophy cartridge.  I think it would make a beautiful place card for any Thanksgiving dinner.


My next swap is with the Sparkle & Shine papers.  I hope the Creative juices are still flowing freely as I work on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment