Sunday, August 17, 2014

And on the paper crafting front...

I have been working hard on a card making class for my team's upcoming crop weekend which will include a project led by Close To My Heart's own Kristine Wittfield.  I won't post the cards for my class until after the event in late September but I did want to share this month's cards from my class with my lovely lady friends at the assisted living facility. This month we added a few new faces and I think they had a good time.


I especially like the one with the little ice cream cone (from CTMH's new petite perks stamp set - ask me how you can get one.)  It shows how even a single small stamp can be a big part of your project.

In September, we will get started on our Christmas cards.  CTMH has so many great new Christmas stamps and paper that I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment