Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October's projects

Here are two of the three projects I did with my ladies at the Assisted Living home.  I will post the third project next month.  The first is a birthday card.  I colored the stamped image with a combination of Copic and CTMH's Shin Han alcohol markers.  I love how you can deepen the colors by using multiple layers of the same color.  And since these are alcohol markers the paper doesn't get wet and 'pill,' no matter how many times you color over the same spot.  The stamp set is D1597 Hoppy Birthday.  While it is not in the current Annual Inspirations catalog, it is still available.


This second card uses an old CTMH paper pack when the B&T paper was lighter weight with the reverse side being a monochromatic copy of the primary side.  The center paper of this card looks like it is embossed but it is not.  But that does give me an idea for my unit swap card!  Anyway the stamps for the tag and cute little evergreen branches are from the Yuletide Carol WOTG G1084.  This Workshop on the Go has great layouts for Christmas scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment