Saturday, August 3, 2013

Almost here

The four Mondays in August are the days for the CTMH Artbooking blog hops.  There will be 40 consultants showing their artwork using the brand new Cricut cartridge.  We will each feature a card, a double scrapbook layout, a mini-album and one other project.   The specific project that we feature on a particular Monday will be up to us.  I have my card, my layout, and my mini-album done.  Only one more project to go.  Here is a sneak peak at my mini-album (hint - it features the Babycakes paper kit.)

One of the new things I learned this week was how to use the Cricut Craft Room.  I have been a long time user of the Cricut Design Studio software so re-sizing Cricut images, welding images together, and using different images together to make new shapes is nothing new to me.  The CCR is pretty much the same thing except that your Cricut machine has to be connected to the computer AND the cmputer has to be connected to the internet the whole time.  Thank goodness that I finally made the time to hook up my new router!  Now all 3 computers in this house can get online.  Anyway this album makes extensive use of the CCR to reshape Artbooking images.  It also uses the CTMH Artiste and Art Philosophy cartridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment